Really inspiring you tube video and article

There were two talks included in our study for this week, and I loved them.  They really taught me a lot and I wish I had seen these before becoming a parent.  

First is the talk found on youtube by W. Cleon Skousen. It discusses some beautiful examples of how the Lord answers and guides us.  I really loved how it reminded me of the  times where I knew from the Lord that things would work out, even though I had no idea how, I just knew it would be alright. Don't worry!  It's less than ten minutes and you will love it, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtwpPT1QQQE


The second one is actually an article you can find on Churchofjesuschrist.org from August 2007:

Crossing Thresholds and Becoming Equal Partners by Elder Bruce C. Hafen Of the Seventy and Marie K. Hafen




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 3: Foundational Processes for an Enduring, Healthy Marriage

Chapter 5: Marital Sexuality and Fertility (James M Harper and Leslie Feinauer)

Chapters 12 & 13: Mothers as Nurturers and Honor Thy Father